Who & What Program is about(Ages 14 – 15) – Snow Stars Level 5+
Course DetailsStart Date: November 9th, 2019
Finish Date: April 19th, 2020
Time: 9:00 am start, 3:45pm finish, 12:30 – 1:15 Un-supervised lunch break
6 hours on snow
Location: Lake Louise Ski Resort
How many days of instruction:
- at Lake Louise: 21 weekends
- at COP: 37 Days
- at Nakiska: 9 Days
- Christmas, New Year Camp and Spring Camp at Lale Louise: 13 days
- Family Weekend Camp (3 Days), Sun Peaks Cost TBA.
- Speed Camp (2 Days), Kimberley Cost TBA
How often do we race: 4 Long Week End races (U16 Provincials and Western) for a total of 15 days Racing
Recommended passes: LLSA and COP.
Minimum Ski Level: 5
Athlete to Coach Ration: 4:1
We are proud to announce our World Cup Equipment:
BioMovie it is a software used by the Italian National Team to analize each individual skier in order to improve his tecnique.
Whisper sport radio is a new tools testd by our club last season that give the possibility to make a faster and continuous"two way" communication between coach and athlete for a real "on line" correction.
Program fee CAD TBA
* Registration Fee (Included use of Decente ski pants and jacket) $150.00.
* A Canada Alpine Insurance $140.00