Who & What Program is about(Ages 14 – 15) – Snow Stars Level 5+
Course DetailsStart Date: November 10th, 2018
Finish Date: April 14yh, 2019
Time: 9:00 am start, 3:45pm finish, 12:30 – 1:15 Un-supervised lunch break
6 hours on snow
Location: Lake Louise Ski Resort
FAQsHow many days of instruction in Lake Louise: 23 weekends
How many days of instruction at COP: 30 days (Tuesday and Thursday)
- Family Weekend Camp (3 Days), Sun Peaks Cost TBA.
How often do we race: 5 Long Week End races (U16 Provincials and Western)
Recommended passes: LLSA and COP.
Minimum Ski Level: 5
Athlete to Coach Ration: 4:1
We are proud to announce our World Cup Equipment:
BioMovie it is a software used by the Italian National Team to analize each individual skier in order to improve his tecnique.
Whisper sport radio is a new tools testd by our club last season that give the possibility to make a faster and continuous"two way" communication between coach and athlete for a real "on line" correction.
- November Camp at Nakiska with Daniela Ceccarelli (Olimpic Gold Medalist) and her Italian Golden Team (Price TBA)
- Speed Camp (price and location TBA)
course fee CAD $4,200
* Registration Fee (Included use of Decente ski pants and jacket) $150.00.
* A Canada Alpine Insurance $140.00